Toronto Cannabis Authority
Online store from design in Figma with many interactive elements in JS to WordPress.
Services and scope
- UX Research and Strategy
- Design experience
- Art direction
- Visual design
- Creative direction
- Style guide
- Content Guidelines
- Front end development
- Technical consultations
- Mobile version
Scroll to explore
Soon we will write the text and it will appear here
The challenge put forward by the Toronto Cannabis Authority was: "In 2021, we will have the best cannabis website in the world." In terms of content, structure and overall usability, develop a website in such a way that it reflects the brand, technology and activities very well, while remaining commerce-leading with ambitious goals.
- Increase in website traffic by 13%.
- 18% increase in new users.
- Time spent on website after search increased by 134%
The task was ambitious, and the task ahead was difficult. We assembled a project team with diverse skill sets to research, brainstorm, build, iterate and execute with the goal of building a model website in the industry. To maximize positive user interaction, in addition to a mobile-optimized layout and user-centric design, we enriched the website with a number of trendy features that work harmoniously together. Such as :
- - Personalized offers, alerts and coupons.
- - A product recommendation tool that helps customers find the right product according to their needs without using any technical terms.
- - Smart predefined product comparison to identify the difference effortlessly.